Entry 13 reflection


  Whenever I am asked to write something, whatever it is, I feel always hesitant about my ability to do it correctly, so having studied a theory may help me to improve my writings, or at least to be aware of what I am doing; it gives me the chance to correct myself . I think writting is a challange since through this skill , our weak points  are given away: we have to be presice, coherent and cohesive. The clearer, the better.
 However, I know that I need a lot of more practice to keep on improving. Moreover, I would have preferred to write more than one essay because I do believe that the major changes are possible with practice ( by using the theory). I would have liked to write more than one essay to see the transition between the first and the last essay.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Entry 11- Yule

Entry 8 Literary essay

Entry 6 well written paragraph